The Beach Resort Private Transfers:
- Mui Ne/Saigon: 2,700,000 VND
- Mui Ne/Nha Trang: 2,700,000 VND
- Mui Ne/Da Lat: 2,000,000 VND
- Mui Ne/Phan Thiet station: 350,000 VND
HOW TO REACH US
BY PRIVATE CAR:
Ham Tien – Mui Ne is 200km from Saigon (HCM city), It takes around 4 hours from Saigon To Phan Thiet by Long Thanh Dau Giay Express way.
Ham Tien – Mui Ne is 12km from Phan Thiet city, 145km from Da Lat and 230km from Nha Trang
If you go from Da Lat to Ham Tien – Mui Ne, you can either choose Dai Ninh Pass or Di Linh.
For our Car rental, please dial hotline at 0941 058 444 for arrangement with reasonable price.
You can choose to book the followings schedule as per your convenience :
- Train SPT2 (Saigon – Phan Thiết): Depart at 6h50, Arrives Phan Thiết at 10h55’.
- Train SPT1 (Phan Thiết – Saigon): Depart at 13h10’, Arrives Saigon at 17h15’.
- Train SPT4 (Saigon – Phan Thiết): Depart at 17h30’, Arrives Phan Thiết at 21h28’.
- Train SPT3 (Phan Thiết – Saigon): Depart at 6h10’, Arrives Phan Thiết at 10h15’.
Ticket bookings : 08 38 43 65 28.
BY SLEEPING BUS/ SEATED BUS (SAIGON – PHAN THIET)
High quality sleeping bus of Hanh Café, Tam Hanh or Phuong Trang depart from Phạm Ngũ Lão Street, Saigon to Phan Thiet – Mui Ne on a daily basis at differrent hour. Guests may prefer Hanh Café and Tam Hanh sleeping bus as it has better quality. Ticket costs around 120.000 vnd – 130.000 vnd per person.
All of the above buses will pass The Beach Resort so if you go by these buses, please just ask the driver drop you off right at The Beach Resort.